Rare Disease Day 2023
Join us for a Digital Stories Screening (online event)
Sunday, March 5 from 2 - 3 pm PST
in celebration of Rare Disease Day 2023
This year, we are highlighting the importance of STORY with a Digital Stories Screening for our community. By sharing our stories, we create connection, empathy, and awareness in a collective healing space.
• Hosted by Krystle Schofield, Rare Disease Mom and Digital Story Creator
• Screening of 3 unique digital stories
• Q&A with story presenters
• Special guest: Author Deborah Katz Henriquez of "Rare is Everywhere"
• “Steve & Eve Save the Planet” giveaway
• Interactive activities
• Important announcements from RDF Board